Tee Hee! Giggle Giggle!

38.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thief! Rascal! Plagiarist! I think this plot point has been used before. What do you have to say for yourself?
Paflyman! said…
Dear Sir,

I am afraid I do not see any similarity between Pinocchio and FooT and the ravings of a second rate Italian novelist, who was probably a heavy drug user judging from his incomprehensible and, dare I say, perverse, plots.

And I certainly cannot find any reference to the word "donkey" in the current Pinocchio and FooT comic anywhere.

Pinocchio and FooT has always dedicated itself to being as fresh as the cheese on a Pig Farmer's Perforated Pork Pizza. We hope to continue that fine tradition.

Your Pal,

Paflyman
Anonymous said…
Tomorrow is National Pig Day. Be sure to get your orders in early for your perforated pork pizzas!
Anonymous said…
Celebrate by watching Leon the Pig Farmer!

Popular posts from this blog

Now with Kliko Vision (TM)!